In Pakistan, Xiaomi introduced the Mi A3. Mi A3 has been one of Pakistan’s most expected and awaited products and issues linked to the release of Mi A3 on our social media platforms were the most frequent.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665
- Octa-core Kryo™ 260 CPU, up tp 2.0 GHz
- Adreno™ 610 GPU, 11nm FinFET process
- Rear Camera: 48MP, 8MP, 2MP AI Triple Camera
- Front Camera: 32MP AI Selfie Camera
- Display: 6.088″ AMOLED Dot Drop display
- Height: 153.48mm, Width: 71.85mm
- Thickness: 8.475mm, Weight: 173.8g
- Battery: 4030mAh (typ) / 3940mAh (min)
- Supports Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology and 18W Fast Charge
- Type-C charging port
- Memory: 4GB+64GB
- Expandable storage up to 256GB
- Gradient glass back finish
- Back-front Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Unlock: In-screen fingerprint unlock, Face unlock
On Android v9.0 (Pie), the smartphone Xiaomi Mi A3 works. The phone is powered by an Octa-core (2 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz). It operates on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Chipset with a storage of 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB.
Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone has a Super AMOLED display. It measures 153.4 mm x 71.85 mm x 8.4 mm and weighs 173.8 grams. The screen has a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and 283 ppi pixel density with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 82.15%.