Here is How You can check Dirbs PTA Gov PK IMEI and Pakistan PTA IMEI of normal Mobile Phones. According To PTA Public Notice: All mobile devices including non-compliant (having SIM/IMEI functionality) active on Pakistani mobile networks till 1st December, will remain operational without service interruption.
The Pakistan Telecommunications Authority (PTA) has extended the closing date for the registration of cellular phones. According to sources, the selection was taken during a PTA meeting on Thursday in which it was determined that unregistered cell telephones would continue to be operational and until now closing date of October 20 would no longer be applicable. You Can Check PTA mobile registration tax
How to Check Dirbs PTA Gov PK and register Mobile Phones with PTA There are three ways to register mobile and GSM devices.
- By SMS
- By application
- By website
1. PTA Mobile Registration SMS
.Go to messages
.Create a new message
.Send to 8484
2. PTA Mobile Registration Using App
Check PTA IMEI Blacklist Using Android application first Download dribs Android Mobile application
Open Dirbs App, Type IMEI of Your Mobile and Press Check IMEI Button
3. PTA Mobile Registration Using Website
Check PTA mobile registration check online Using Website PTA IMEI Blacklist, click the following link; https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk/
Type IMEI Of Mobile Click on I’m not a robot and Finally click on Check Button
Public Notice: All mobile devices including non-compliant (having SIM/IMEI functionality) active on Pakistani mobile networks till 15th January 2020, will remain operational without service interruption. Non-compliant mobile devices will be paired with a user’s mobile number.
How do I register my IMEI number with PTA?
In order to keep using your handset/device please follow the steps below to get your device registered and PTA-compliant without any delay.
- If your device is not registered with PTA, it will cease to operate.
- You have 18 days to get it registered.
Follow the verification process below to avoid device blocking.
You are here because:
- Your handset is blocked.
- You have received a notification from PTA about the handset being non-compliant.
- You are an inbound traveler with a handset that requires registration and clearance for customs.
You can find out your device’s IMEI through the following:
- Device packaging (seen at the bottom of the box)
- Handset settings
- By dialing *#06#
To check your device’s registration status, SMS your IMEI number to 8484.
When you send your device’s IMEI number, you will get one of the following notifications from PTA.
To get a Certificate of Compliance for your unregistered device, please make sure you have the following documents ready…
- Your CNIC (ID Card)
- Passport or NICOP (for foreign/dual nationals)
- Mobile number for SMS communication
- Handset details (IMEI, Model No., etc.)
STEP-BY-STEP PTA DEVICE REGISTRATION PROCESS
In order to get your COC for your mobile device, click here. (https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk/drs/auth/login)
For first-time users, you will be required to visit this page and provide your information detailed in the steps below. (https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk/drs/auth/register_individual).
To sign up, you will be required to select your Purpose and User Type (as seen in the screenshot below):
- Personal/Individual for Mobile/Tablet PCs
- Pakistani (Local / International Traveller, Dual Nationality Holder)
- Foreigner (Travelled on a Visa)
Once you have selected your ‘Purpose’ and ‘User Type’, you will be required to fill in the mandatory information
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- City Postal Address
- CNIC / NICOP / B-From Number
- Passport Number
When you have filled in the above details, you will also be required to:
- Create a password
- Confirm your password
Once you have completed the process of providing your details, you will receive an email from the PTA Device Registration System on the provided email address.
Please click on the link provided in the email to create a login ID on PTA’s redirected webpage. You will be required to enter your Email ID and Password
After clicking on Login, you will be shown a Declaration Form. Please read through the conditions and click affirm to proceed with the Device Registration.
For Device Registration, first, check your IMEI No.
To obtain the 15 digital IMEI, dial *#06# from the dial pad of the device.
ENTER YOUR PASSPORT NO:
SELECT THE REASON FOR YOUR DEVICE REGISTRATION:
ENTER YOUR CONTACT NUMBER:
SELECT THE NUMBER OF SIM SLOT OF THE HANDSET AND NOTE IMEIS:
On Submission, the confirmation is received from the PTA website regarding the status of the handset Handset is already registered. (An error message will appear at the right corner of your screen.)
HANDSET IS REGISTERED AND CUSTOMS DUTY APPLY:
- PSID Code is generated. This code is a reference code against which all government dues may be paid into all Banks and using Mobile Financial Outlets .
- Duty can be paid with the PSID from any ATM or online banking portal.
- The Handset Status remains “in progress” until the Duty amount is cleared.
- On Payment of Handset Duty, the handset’s registration status can be confirmed against the Tracking ID noted.
After the above mentioned submissions, both confirmation SMS and Emails are sent by PTA.
Sample Email text and Text message (SMS) are reproduced below:
EMAIL (REGISTRATION REQUEST)
When the application is submitted:
You have now successfully completed your handset registration with PTA.
CUSTOMS BAGGAGE POLICY
- Total registration allowances of a person = 5 mobile devices per CNIC per year.
- Of the five devices that can be registered.
FBR Website Link: https://www.fbr.gov.pk/mobile-devices-regularization-dirbs/51149/131261
Duty Structure for Mobile Phones: http://download1.fbr.gov.pk/Docs/20203191531629929ApplicableDutyDribs.pdf
How do I contact PTA for mobile registration?
- Address: PTA Headquarters, Sector F- 5/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Phone: +92-51-9225329-30
How do I verify my phone with PTA?
To check your device’s registration status, SMS your IMEI number to 8484. When you send your device’s IMEI number, you will get one of the following notifications from PTA.
What is the PTA helpline number?
Toll-Free Number: 0800-55055.