Flexible control with mouse & keyboard, smooth and lag-free experience. The most popular Android emulator with millions of users. Smooth Control. Popular Android Games. Free Download. Simple Setup.
GameLoop is The most popular Android emulator with millions of users. The fastest free Android Emulator to play mobile games on PC. Free Download. Easy Setup. Smooth Control. Popular Android Games.
Gameloop emulator for PUBG Mobile released by Tencent Games
- Tencent has just released an official PC Game loop emulator for PUBG Mobile on the Tencent Gaming Buddy platform.
- Controls and graphics are adapted to mouse and keyboard use, but still, don’t compare to the original PUBG.
- The emulator is still in beta, but cross-play between PC and mobile players is already available.
It’s a New Update of Old Tencent Gaming Buddy, but the PC emulator for PUBG Mobile Lite offers the exactly the same game that has been available on mobile devices since mid-2018. Controls have been remapped for mouse and keyboard, but they haven’t been completely optimized. The HUD is still clearly made for touch screen devices and still prompts users to tap on parts of the screen for certain commands.
Graphics are obviously nowhere near the unique Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds for PC, and for now, it’s capped at 30 fps. That may be excellent on a smartphone, but the standards for PC gaming are a great deal higher. Many players are requesting 60fps guide in the game’s authentic forum, as well as fixes for texture troubles and other bugs.
That said, the emulator for PUBG Mobile runs on a good deal decrease spec machines than the minimal required through the authentic PUBG. Combined with PUBG Mobile Lite, which makes PUBG Mobile playable on nearly any price range cell device, this means that just about something more effective than a kitchen toaster can play PUBG.
How To Download Gameloop Latest Version?
Tencent PUBG Emulator being an official emulator for playing PUBG on PC is nowhere needed to be searched. Though it’s APK version is easily available on other sites, we recommend to download it from the Tencent Gaming Buddy official website. And you can do it very easily following the steps written below.
- Visit the official website of Tencent Gameloop download (Link given below).
- Click on the ‘Download’ button present right at the centre of the screen.
- Save the app feeding the system location you want to save it on.
- Open the downloaded application.
- Click on ‘Install’.
- You can also customize the location of its file to download clicking on ‘Customize’ before tapping on ‘Install’.
- Click on ‘Start’.
- Now the PUBG emulator download gets started.
- As the system is done with the emulator engine download, it automatically begins downloading the PUBG Mobile game.
- Wait till it gets to finish with all the downloading procedure.
- Once done with the downloading, it starts with auto launching of the game and emulator.
- Hold for it till its done.
- With all the requisites, now your Gameloop is fully downloaded.
You can either straight head towards your favourite game with the default settings or customize it as per your will. Wondering how? Get the answers in our next section.
Game Loop Emulator Free Download
|Updated||Aug 7, 2019|
- PUBG official PC emulator with the authenticated and trusted functions.
- Available in multiple languages including English, Portuguese, Chinese, and many more updates regularly.
- No VPN registrations or Account required to go on the with the gameplay.
- Improved graphics with detailed controlling, features and options to enhance the thrill.
- Disperse the gaming controls to Keyboard, mouse and other consoles with smooth operations.
- Supports online chats, calling, online marketplace and many more.
How To Use Gameloop Official Emulator?
Tencent Gaming Buddy full version is made with utter modesty and simplicity. Users need not drift here and there locating the options and settings. Go through the points given below and find out what all settings you can do.
- After you are done with Tencent Emulator Download, shut the application and open it again.
- Click on the ‘three-lined icon’ on the taskbar at the top of the screen.
Get into the Settings.
- You can now do the Emulator settings within the three provided catalogues – Basics, Engine, and Game.
- Click on ‘Game’ to select the graphics type as HD, Smooth, Auto or Balanced.
- For the engine, memory, and processor related alterations, move on the ‘Engine’ tab.
- And for the Snapshot Location, language and other related settings, move to the ‘Basics’.
- Click on ‘Save’ once done with all the needful.
- Now move ahead starting your game.
- You can do the in-game settings for the smooth operations of the gaming resources available at the top-right corner of the PUBG home screen.
- You can customize the detailed graphics modifications, Controls, Chat, Audio, Language and many more.
New Gameloop updated Many Fearte like Anti-cheat System, Network Booster to Fix Ping issue. Gameloop is a perfect emulator for playing free fire and PUBG Mobile on pc. However, Mostly users are reporting that emulator has many issues like Lag, High CPU Usage, Stock During installation, Not Getting 60Fps and Many other.